On March 1st, 2014
PALMS – Vegetarian Food served @ Village Machaan Pench National Park
After considering the necessity of Vegetarian and Jain food. Problem that Jain children and youth face during travelling; the first common question is vegetarian diet. Jain vegetarian diet
The Jain cuisine is completely vegetarian and also excludes onions and garlic, similar to the shojin-ryori Buddhist cuisine of Japan. ; it may additionally exclude potatoes and other root vegetables.
People who are only vegetarian and wish to remain vegetarian, we as a wild life Destination Village Machaan (Division of VVillage Resorts) in Pench National Park are conscious about it and are equipped to serve Jain, Gujarati and vegetarian food.
Multi-cuisine food is offered at Palms Restaurant by our smiling staff.
We have a separate Tandoor for vegetarians and Non - Vegetarians. For out-door we organize a live barbecue to go with bonfire exclusively for vegetarian guests/ groups.
We serve quality vegetarian & Non- vegetarian food at our restaurant "Palms" which is freshly cooked keeping nourishment in mind.
It would be our pleasure to host you as our Guest.
A small Brief about the place:
1. Luxurious air-conditioned glass cottages with Machaan (Gazebo’s) and personal lawns
2. Located in the middle of the forest with a Natural stream as the backdrop.
3. Tiger Jungle Safari / Night Safari
4. Gallery and Machaan sit-outs
5. LCD, DVD Players, intercom, Tea & coffee makers
6. Modern luxurious in-suite bathrooms
7. Multi-cuisine Palms Restaurant
8. Manicured lush green lawns & gardens with an aerial view from the Machaan.
9. In-house Naturalist - Bird watching and Nature walk
10. Bird watchers delight
11. Butterfly haven
12. Wireless internet facility
13. Indoor & outdoor recreation facility
14. Trampoline & Dip pool for kids
16. Pet friendly
17. Wheel chair access
18. Live Music, Barbecue, Bonfire
19. Candle light dinner at Machaan
Contact us at 8435909944/ 7771884889
Email : email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org