Pench Jungle Safari - Do's & Don'ts of Jungle Safari
On May 1st, 2017
Discover what to pack and wear for the thick vegetation and humidity of a Jungle safari.
A number of people when considering a vacation to a jungle safari destination are cautious of what to and what not to wear. Jungles drum up images of thick vegetation, mosquitos, rain and wild animals - which wouldn't be too far off! Village Machaan advice you to enjoy all of the good things and lessen the discomfort. To that extent, we have listed a few tips belowin order to make your jungle stay as harmless and comfortable as possible:
GET READY TO BE WILD - PENCH JUNGLE SAFARI
- Binoculars - While on safari in Pench, there are always interesting things to see: both big and small. Make your safari trip a more immersed one with the best safari binoculars.
- Camera - A camera plays a very vital role for someone who is interested in wildlife Safari in Pench National park to have a perfect experience and capture the memories.
- Travel documents - Government Identity proof of every tourist in the Jeep.
- Head wear - As you move your way through the forest a variety of fauna and flora in Pench often falls from the tress, so it is nice to have something covering your head. Caps are not always recommended however as the peak often hits low hanging branches while you are on open Jeeps, making for a bit of a rude awakening.
- Cosmetics - Good Sunscreen &sun glasses
- Moisture Wicking Garments - Clothes color should be matching with surroundings like dark green, muddy-brown and rocky-grey are the ideal clothing color. Cotton or linen outfits are always considered good for wildlife safaris.A light moisture wicking shirt will reduce sweat levels and also be light enough that you can explore at ease.
- Walking boots - You need something light weight and waterproof in order that you are still mobile and comfortable during your game drive in Pench Tiger Reserve. Ensure your boots are also worn in prior to travelling as otherwise they can be very uncomfortable.
- Mosquito repellent
Don'ts during Jungle Safari in Pench National Park
Exploring the jungle always brings out several surprises for both the nature lover and explorer. But in our pleasure to explore the natural environs we sometimes forget that we have a responsibility to follow, to keep the environment clean.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the forest.
- If you want to take photographs be alert of not disturbing the animals, keep in mind you are in their territory.
- When on your jungle tour just keep in mind that animals are present in their natural habitats because it's their home, so do not upset them.
- Entering Park Safari gates - Reach the entrance gatei 30 minutes before the Jungle safari timings to finish the entry formalities. At park enterance gate, documents of every vehicle is thoroughly verified, matched and then only allowed to enter
- During Park Safari, After entering the Pench Tiger Reserve, the prearranged Naturalist guides the Jeep driver for the park round. The instructions of the naturalist to be followed. Be alert during the park safari as the Jungle is full of surprises. Naturalist will be providing the information on the birds, animals, insects, butterflies, plants and trees.
- No one is allowed to dismount safari jeeps in any case. In the mid of Safari, all the jeeps are required to report central point "ALIKATTA "" in Pench Tiger reserve. You can enjoy some refreshments at this place for 15-20 minutes. You may also notice man made shelters and many more things in the park.
Mode of Safari's
- Open Jeep Safaris - Though a Jeep can accommodate six persons (tourists) as part of a safari ride, we recommend booking a safari for four adults considering the space in the Jeep will be comfortable while sighting wildlife. Guide and driver would be there.
- Canter Safari -There has been a new initiative taken by Madhya Pradesh forest department from the season 2014-2015, Canter safari option was introduced for the tourist.Availability of safari is always a concern in wildlife locations, so this canter tickets has been a great relief for the tourists. This can comfortably accommodate 12 tourists.
Activities to Do in
Pench National Park
Pench National Park is popular for its wildlife and flora & fauna. There are many ways to explore the wildlife of forest. These can be arranged by team Village Machaan Resort. They are:
- Open Jeep Safaris
- Night safaris
- Elephant Ride
- Bird Watching Activity
- Jungle Walk
- Walking Safaris (12 km) @ Karmazhiri.
Contact us at 8435909944 / 7771884889 / 8793277774
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details kindly visit www.vvillageresorts.com